<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sigh. I was all excited and looking forward to the qualifying this morning. First qualifying of the year, in King Albert, Melbourne. I was gearing up to cheer for Kimi with pom poms and party poppers when he'd gotten that pole position. But at the end of the Q1 session, he suddenly slowed down and just crawled by the side of the lane. As he cruised down the pitlane like a snail, he just came to a standstill! WTH. Therefore he required external assistance to push the car into the garage, and subsequently he was not permitted to enter Q2. What the heck is this??? Technical glitch right at the beginning of qualifying? Come on Ferrari you can do much better than this! As a result, Kimi will start at the 16th grid in the race tomorrow. Well the only consolation is that he would not be penalised if he changed his engine (if it's really an engine failure #$^%^*) because this is the first race of the season.

Q2 saw Mark Webber making a wild spin due to some braking problem and he went right off track. I bet the bystanders were like super amused haha. Oh shit Kimi's biggest rival from hell McLaren is P1. Newcomer in McLaren Kovalainen is P3 and I think I'd rather support him than Hamilton. I don't know why but I think Hamilton had became arrogant since the last season. Don't forget that you're still sort of a rookie. OMG and this's just in. Alonso couldn't make the cut into the third and final qualifying session! Just one position shy to get into the top 10. Now I really pity him and I don't hate him as much as last season already. To make a downgrade from one of the top teams to Renault must have really sucked for him. Massa is P5 and I think Ferrari can just pack up and go home if they'd to rely on him to earn points.

Okay now Hamilton is P1, followed by Massa, then Kovy. I hope this result would change. 3:40 minutes more to the end of Q3.

1. Hamilton
2. Kubica (gasps! BMW hero! He could've gotten the pole if not for the slight off track incident)
3. Kovalainen
4. Massa (Ferrari is in BIG trouble)
5. Heidfeld

And the rest don't matter to me.
Kimi where are you?? Well this is more drama than ever and I still look forward to tomorrow's race because it gets really exciting to see Kimi overtake people and who knows, he might just win the race! Hahahaha. Alright, back to my assignments and projects. Till tomorrow! :D

11:31 AM